Talent Acquisition Services
Helping Professionals make the Successful transition into new jobs with new employers
We help employees transition quickly and easily into new jobs and career opportunities.
Companies in every industry are facing unprecedented change…so they’re transforming their workforces to keep pace. That can mean helping move people on who lack the correct skills or who no longer fit the business structure, while at the same time moving key people into new roles, and finding new talent.
From mid-level management all the way up to the C-suite executives, we can help you transition employees internally as well as into new jobs with new employers.
We have the expert career coaches, expert transition program, and technology to support one employee or thousands. Our program can be personalized to support a variety of career paths; entrepreneurship, consulting, freelance and contract roles, portfolio careers, and active retirement.
Why work with Us?
We are 20+ years “active real-world experts” in the corporate recruitment & hiring field, we know exactly what large companies and organizations look for in their top talent and their internal hiring process. How do we know this? Because these same large companies and organizations hire Us to come in and fix their broken internal recruitment and hiring processes when they are not working at maximum efficiency. If you’re going to hire and work with Expert Career Transition Coaches, don’t you want to work with the same folks that large Fortune 500 companies call in when they have internal recruitment and hiring problems? We can help your exiting employees transition quickly and easily into new employment opportunities reducing your current and future liability, maintaining an upbeat and positive company culture going forward and keeping your “brand” strong and enticing for future hiring needs.
We have helped countless numbers of professionals find and secure great new career opportunities quickly. We save our clients, time, money and the added stress that goes with it. We have a history of Success helping our clients land Great New Career Opportunities!
Employment Branding & Customized Sourcing
Build an employment brand to attract the best talent
It all starts with your brand.
In today’s competitive recruitment market, a company’s brand means everything to candidates. 69% percent of job candidates would not consider taking a job with a company that has a bad reputation, even if unemployed. Your employer brand is your organization’s reputation as a place of business for current employees, active and passive candidates and other stakeholders. Embodying your values, culture and workplace environment, your employer brand offers a promise, which, if fulfilled, can bring high returns on investment. Employment Brand turns transactions into connections, and connections into relationships. Today, your employer brand is not only the messaging you actively promote, it’s what your employees, potential talent and contractors think and say about you. And in a world where talented people have no shortage of options and alternatives, your brand needs to create relevant differentiation in the race for top talent.
Let Core help you showcase, monitor, and fortify your employer brand so more potential employees who are the right fit can find your company as a natural part of their journey!
How to build your employer brand:
Discover new, scalable ways to make recruitment marketing your best hiring strategy, including:
- Attracting the right candidates with a compelling employment brand- know your company and what makes you tick.
- Engaging potential candidates on social media through targeted content
- Leveraging employees’ networks with a strong referral program
Research & Pipeline Delivery
Build sustainable and intelligent talent pipelines
Core Recruiting likes to call pipelining “relationship recruiting” – its building long-term professional relationships with passive talent for future opportunities. This means getting to know the talent landscape, the actual people, regardless of whether or not they are looking to make a career change immediately.
Developing a talent pipeline requires a shift from reactive recruiting to proactive recruiting. Your mindset should switch from recruiting to fill an open position to thinking about who your company will want and should hire in the future. Talent pipelining isn’t a short term strategy and takes time to develop and nurture, but in the long term the benefits are worth the investment! Here’s how Core can help:
- Identify roles that need a talent pipeline
- Determine the skills that are needed
- Execute recruitment strategies according to your business strategy and future growth
- Create a meaningful employment branding that incorporates candidate care strategies
- Talent pipeline metrics
Direct Placement & Contract Recruiting
Flexible Delivery Options
Core’s recruitment approach is a little different than most in that we come from corporate, have been in your shoes and understand the pain points of working with recruitment firms. In addition, most leaders don’t realize there are several different types of recruiters/headhunters out there. Depending on a company’s hiring budget and/or their future hiring needs, Recruiters can work on a Retained, Contingent or Contract basis. What are the differences?
Here at Core, we have a team of exclusive Retained/Contract recruiters that are dedicated to your business. We will formulate a sourcing strategy about the position you are trying to fill and how to go about finding the candidates, and determine what candidates fit the profile. Think of it a strategic partnership, presenting several qualified candidates to you on a continuous basis to help build a pipeline and also increase their interview flow.
In some instances, a Contingency contract is a better way to go because your business may have a one-off situation or one position that has a low volume of needs but hard to fill and needs to be filled quickly.
Both are extremely good options depending on what your company needs are.
Aligning sourcing strategies with business needs
A company is only as exceptional as the people in it, and to get exceptional people, a strong recruitment process is a must. Core Recruiting takes a comprehensive approach and is dedicated to building, sustaining, and optimizing strong partnerships with a diverse supplier base.
People are intricate, unique, and complex individuals that provide various offerings through a combination of their identities and experiences. Your organization has an opportunity to win top talent, ensure employee satisfaction, foster better decision making, and grow customer relationships, which leads to a virtuous cycle of increasing returns when your teams are diversified.
A diverse and inclusive workforce is a competitive advantage and expands a company’s base of knowledge, skills, and understanding, enabling it to be more in-tune with customers’ needs. An inclusive workforce is not only an option, but it is also imperative in today’s ever-changing marketplace.
Core Recruiting staffing resources effectively provide organizations with a balanced talent pool, ensuring you have the best candidates available for your organization. Our expertise in conducting research and identifying diverse talent to fill critical candidate positions helps our clients add depth and breadth to their talent pools.
Diversity does not simply happen, and our expanded client offerings include services that support efforts to build and maintain a balanced talent pool. We operate with a capacity-building mindset, based on the premise that all employees have the ability to grow, learn, and develop. Reducing bias and barriers to development significantly expands an employee’s productivity and level of contribution. Diversity and inclusion should be embedded within all of an organization’s policies, practices, and training.
Here are a few reasons you should prioritize workplace diversity:
- Increased Creativity: Teams comprised of various backgrounds and work experiences collectively come up with more creative ideas and ways to solve problems. Companies can leverage this diversity of thought in the development of new products and services.
- Increased Employee Performance, Engagement, & Retention: Ethnically diverse companies are more likely to outperform their peers because employees are more likely to feel comfortable, happy and confident in themselves in an inclusive environment. Companies that create an inclusive environment are also more likely to have more committed and productive employees increasing their return on investment in the workforce by reducing turnover and retention costs.
- Increased Flexibility: A diverse workforce increases flexibility due to a wider range of skills, allowing a company to adapt to new situations and respond to changing environments and demands.
- Attract Top Talent: Attract top tier diverse candidates and get them to stay with an improved company reputation. People are drawn to companies that show they value diversity. When people feel cared about, and see that their peers are cared about, they stay, and they refer others. It’s a wonderful cycle.
- Greater Access to Markets and Customers: A workplace that mirrors the population will understand its clients better, which will lead to improved service by providing better communication with its clients based on a deeper understanding of their unique needs.
- Stats that can’t be ignored: Highly inclusive organizations generate 2.5x more cash flow per employee, 1.5x more revenue, and are 120% more capable of meeting financial targets. Thus, Inclusivity = Revenue.