Responsible for the day to day management of Kimberly-Clark’s healthcare recruitment division overseeing the recruiting team and partnering with Kimberly-Clark’s Senior Management, VP’s and Directors on all matters related to healthcare recruitment.
- Drove methods adoption to cost effectively deliver the Client Service Team’s process and/or project requirements and deliverables
- Monitored and analyzed Kimberly-Clark’s satisfaction through available escalation/complaint tools and survey results and ensure improvement initiatives are driven by client expectations and requirements
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Responsible for the West Coast design, delivery, execution and assessment of talent acquisition sourcing initiatives that enable twelve operating companies continued success in acquiring the top talent required to meet business objectives.
- Managed a high performing team of sourcers
- Drove exceptional candidate care resulting in a world class candidate experience
- Evaluated a comprehensive and integrated strategy to address critical and future talent needs (Marketing, R&D, Quality, Regulatory) at all levels
- Oversaw Social Media for all of TA
- Managed preferred and non-preferred recruitment vendors
- Enhanced capabilities to influence talent strategies using external marketplace analytical and Internal metrics
- Developed and executed market talent management and diversity plans including overseeing the internship program, nationally launching the Leadership Development Program to accelerate development of general managers and participated in the Future of Talent Task Force (a national cross-functional team of high potential managers and directors with the goal of accelerating the pipeline of future leaders)
Supported Allergan’s organization through the implementation of a centralized full-cycle recruiting model by effectively establishing and implementing a recruitment team, programs and processes.
- Established short and long-term recruiting strategies designed to deliver on key organizational metrics (i.e. cost per hire and time to fill)
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruitment for the Talent Acquisition recruiting team (internal recruiters, contractors and agencies) to include: hiring, coaching, managing performance, and vendor replacement
- Provided direction and coaching to recruiting team and skillfully managed external recruiting vendors
- Managed dynamic workload and reassigned recruiting resources as business needs changed to ensure efficient resource application
- Established and implemented a clear centralized process, communication and criteria for identifying, qualifying and selecting Preferred Partner Agencies; maintain stakeholder accountability for process
- Hired Core for contract recruiting due to CareMore’s growth.
- Led sales recruitment expansion efforts for California, Arizona and Nevada
- Partnered with client’s General Manager and Vice President to forecast and communicate staffing needs, determine position requirements, and evaluate applicants
- Established search priorities in accordance with business needs and reporting
TOTAL VISION CARE
Contract Recruitment: Hired to manage all aspects of the recruitment and sourcing process for their corporate office and field practices.
- Hands on hourly recruitment for corporate and field-based positions
- Assisted in the develop of standardized recruitment forms to include Hiring Manager Expectations Form, Hiring Requisition Form, Behavioral-Based In-House Interview Form
Partnered as a contingent recruitment vendor to fill several very challenging hard to fill positions within Information Technology and Compliance
- Filled: SAP Business by Design Business Systems Analyst
- Filled: Veeva Business Systems Analyst
- Filled: Compliance Manager
Supported client to reduce costs and improve efficiencies for high volume recruitment process outsourcing. Our goal was to provide a strategic service delivery model.
- Identified and implemented productivity improvements ensuring adherence to appropriate project gathering and business case approval requirements
- Leveraged benchmarking to identify leading practices, measure service performance against appropriate external standards and facilitate sharing of best practices
Built and implemented a Human Resources organization from the ground up encompassing Systems, People, Process.
Sourced, recruited and hired (and supervised) the new HR manager who had to quickly implement a new Payroll and Benefits system. Executed on recruitment/onboarding, workers compensation, strategy, investigations, employee engagement, compensation, performance management, HR & Recruitment metrics, LOAs for a growing healthcare organization geared toward cancer treatment, lead 401k, ACA, all HR compliance. Successfully managed relationships with multiple vendors, C-level, and all employees.
Core has been retained to build and manage the Talent Acquisition from scratch this includes overseeing recruitment and HR projects responsible for implementing, design, delivery, execution and assessment of the talent acquisition recruitment initiatives that enable companies and candidates/Job Seekers to acquire the talent/positions needed to meet business objectives. Responsibilities include:
- Recruiting: Develop job descriptions and compensation based on labor market, develop proactive talent pools aligned to talent gaps; screening and phone interviewing; weekly debrief meetings with hiring managers; weekly reporting on metrics.
- Market Research/Business Consulting: Educate Company regarding market trends and conditions to help build strategies and/or influence hiring manager decisions and conversations.
- Branding: Talent attraction and branding strategy used in candidate messaging, job descriptions, Job Postings (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor etc.). interviews and onboarding (i.e. highlighting Company as an employer of choice).
- External Resources: Build and maintain relationships with key external vendors (i.e. outsourcing companies, job boards, college and university).
- Onboarding: Develop and lead onboarding activities for all Company hires to include confirmation of job offers, completion of new hire checklist, communication of onboarding status to appropriate personnel, coordination or orientation and training, and retention of all onboarding documentation.